You Sometimes Even Receive Good to Great Service in Delta Coach

You Sometimes Even Receive Good to Great Service
in Delta Coach

Over the past 40 years of traveling for fun and work I have had a couple similar situations.  Even with Delta after having had bad experiences back to back with them in the same serious of flights.

I had arrived in LA soon enough on my flight from Brisbane, Australia to move to an earlier flight to Atlanta, my last of 3 flights that trip.  Due to bad weather that moved in while we waited that flight was postponed over and over and finally cancelled.

I had paid an extra fee for extra leg room.

The plane I was finally boarded on didn't have those kinds of seats and I ended up with a middle back row that had no seat adjustment

I tried not to be extremely angry burt still assertive.  Stewardess said she would try to help

That plane was cancelled and we all had to deplane and wait and wait and wait.

A replacement plane was brought to the gate and we boarded again.

By this time several people had changed flights or cancelled their tickets due to connection problems.

I ended up with a left side 3 seat empty row that also had extra leg room.

plus they gave FREE movies which Delta no longer does usually.

Even Delta can give COACH CUSTOMERS good service occasionally.

Comments

Popular Posts