I AM NOT A BUS RIDING SHEEP LIKE GROUPIE

I AM NOT A BUS RIDING SHEEP-LIKE GROUPIE

Dear Kathysue

It is 9 hours since you sent you response to my posting about the Excursions that you and Nathan provided for me in place of getting on another bus like sheep and just going where the bus took them.

When I began traveling internationally in 1977 I learned over the next 100+ days that I resist to absolutely hated being in situations where i 

SHOULD - MUST - HAVE To etc
do what EVERYONE ELSE DOES.

I have gone alone in the past at CPSI when a couple bus experiences were arranged from the Amherst Campus or from the Ellicott Campus either to downtown, the Knox Albright or even from the dorms on the main campus to the Sweethome High School a mile or so away along the main road on the edge of campus.

If it rained I road the bus otherwise I walked.

After my 4+ weeks experience in jail and prison I have grown to consciously almost NEVER go with a group anywhere to anything.

as Sam Horn, famous Book Doctor, wrote recently in her LINKEDIN post  said through the title and the text

"I am not Anti-Social, I am Pro-Solitude"  the call or mantra of an extreme Introvert.

I have learned that I am an AMBI-vert....I choose what I will be or am in the given situation or with the given people at the moment.

I AM NOT A GROUPIE

I work on teams I believe in that use what I label OLYMPIC STYLE TEAMS, each member does their part based on their skills or how the work had to be divided to accomplish the task more easily.

Comments

Popular Posts