Complete Engagement Increases Learning and Potential for Changed Behavior

Complete Engagement Increases Learning 
and Potential for Changed Behavior


Over the past 40 years of training, teaching, studying learning, training and teaching while doing each I have extended the 


Confucius quote so often used

1. Tell Me ....I will forget
2. Show Me...I may remember 
3. Involve me...I will begin to learn"

my 40 years of experience with participants from young children to teenagers to 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, some 60s and occasion 70s and older

there is at least a 4th one when integrated with one or more of the other three helps

4. Reach Me...Get to Know me as a Person while you let me get to know you too...and then we will begin to learn together and from each other.

ENGAGEMENT

Hands-on is only part of ENGAGEMENT

Head, Heart, Soul, Body all ENGAGED, openly and honestly.

Here is Model "Q" my basic model for training, teaching, learning that I developed in the 1980s after completing my PhD studies into the matching of learning and teaching styles to improve the learning of creative thinking tools.



Alan's Model "Q" Learning, Teaching, Leading Model

Updated over a year ago

I created this Model "Q" in the early 80s after finishing my dissertation research that was focused on studying the use of Matching Learning and Teaching Style Models








Add to all this REACH ME or ENGAGEMENT

one on one
in small groups
in total group


Comments

Popular Posts