Is DESIGN THINKING taking over the business world.

Is DESIGN THINKING taking over 
the business world.

Ed

In response to the article about DESIGN THINKING taking over the business world.

1st

No I am not going to CPSI.  Not worth the money or my time this year.
The current people in charge are pushing directions I do not support.

2nd

who is this author and publication?

3rd

those I know someone who use to work with Deloitte and travel around the USA and Europe
doing training for them and another CPSI friend who has joined the company recently
I am not aware of this.

4th

CPSI has been adding Design Thinking sessions
so has Mindcamp and CREA-Italy

5th

which model of Design Thinking?  Tim Brown of IDEO who supposedly branded the term
or any of many others?

6th

I am going to send this article to three people I have known in creativity for a decade to two decades
to ask for validity of it.

Here is one of blogs about DESIGN THINKING


Which of the many models that are being called DESIGN THINKING

google search for DT models





Alan
2016 - Develop Your Skills & Knowledge of
Leading - Communicating - Teaming - C,r,E,8,N,G!

Robert Alan Black, Ph.D., CSP, DLA, TM: AC-Gold
GOOGLE+ posts

My Angels & My Demons

Comments

Popular Posts