PENS, PENCILS, MARKERS, CRAYONS, Pastels...What do you Use?

PENS, PENCILS, MARKERS, CRAYONS, Pastels...
What do you Use?

Dear CC Thum 

Since I returned from the prison I have reduced down my pens
I carry without me to basic rainbow and black Flair fiber tip.

I take them everywhere I go.

I lay them out in ROYGBP B  in front of me
yet seldom use them any longer
because I seldom take notes.

If I am attending a meeting or workshop that shares lots of info
especially through slides of some type
I merely photograph those
then organize them later in iPhoto into a slide show.

i use to the pens to CENTER and help FOCUS myself in the room now.

Here are some sample photos of a few of my pen sets and sample of storage boxes
of many different types of pens.

I have used the RAINBOW Theme for almost 40 years until my work suddenly died 18 months ago.

This is the typical set I carry now.


here is a drawing pens and pencils set I will be using this Thursday 
during an artist event involving several local artists called

DRAW UNTIL YOU DROP

held at the home of two long time artist friends,


this is the case for the pens and pencils 


this is the case I used when I carried 6 or more different sets of pens, pencils, crayons,
pastels

As you can see it is nearly empty.  I haven't had it filled to use for a few years.


this is the size of a usual hardbound novel 


one of the many storage boxes in my creativity space
filled with various types of pens, pencils, crayons, markers, etc.


this is mostly 3 sizes and 3 manufactures pen sets


If I could actually focus and do things the same for any length of time
I would have lots of money and lots of empty space in my house.




Alan
2016 - Develop Your Skills & Knowledge of
Leading - Communicating - Teaming - C,r,E,8,N,G!

Robert Alan Black, Ph.D., CSP, DLA, TM: AC-Gold
706 353 3387
GOOGLE+ posts

My Angels & My Demons

Comments

Popular Posts