Did You Take Your Childhood Treasures with You or Did Your Mother Throw Them Out

Did You Take Your Childhood Treasures with You or Did Your Mother Throw Them Out

I have done this in many dreams over the past 50 years and consciously thought about doing it.

40 years ago was when Iast was in my birth home, my parents house and that was when my brothers and their wives were sorting through our father's things. Our mother had died 5 years before.

I took as many of his photos, slides and 8 mm movies that he had left and a couple books and his RCA combination media player

I never thought of doing what is being done by this character in Crankshaft.

Shorty after I moved out when I got married the first time mother chose the throw out what boxes and things she could find because I hadn't removed them

Gone forever:

Mad magaines from several year
Cracked magazines from some
Sick magazines from some
a variety of auto magazines.

My books I had taken.

I made the B I G M I S T A K E of taking my humor magazines and boxes of my childhood cartoon drawings.

Here is a cartoon theme series about this issue that the creators of CRANKSHAFT have shared









Comments

Popular Posts