Walk 2018 - 010 A walk in the Park



Walk 2018 - 010 A walk in the Park

This morning I chose to take a short drive of 10 to 15 minutes to go for my morning walk, my Health & Happiness Walk

I chose Bishop Park located in the northern part of Athens Clarke County



Parked my PT and off I went on my morning Health & Happiness Walk, my morning Adventure out of Depression



taking a look at the 360 degrees of option
I chose to walk to the south through open playfields to Olgethorpe Road and clockwise around Bishop Park.



First other human I saw was this bicyclist



walking by one of the tennis court areas



Across the open field



the playground where my daughter practiced with her soccer team and her coach Irv



my foot path across the due coated grass



The enclosed tennis courts where the Saturday Market is held from May to October



2nd human being shooting hoops



the baseball diamonds





3rd person out exercising - running and walking



the main baseball diamond as I crossed through the outfields



exiting the baseball field



walk along Hawthorne Road.  Across the street is the YMCA and all of its fields



more baseball diamonds





small children play area

I won with "O's"




a 4th exerciser - walking



walking across an open field 



memory of a great tree



replacing the trunk of the great tree



woodsy area



park features



5th exerciser - walking



6th exerciser - walking





7th park visitor - ?



one of the youth play areas



a sample flower



the swimming pools



wild life in Bishop Park



another flower blooming



8th exerciser - walking



hmm?  Electric vehicle charging station



home of wheels




afterward, I went to Publix and walked a little more



Then it was time to return home from my
2018-010 Health & Happiness Walk


Comments

Popular Posts