Walk 2018 - 009 Pushing thru PAIN This Morning


I chose a destination I haven't walked in years off of Timothy Road to the right of Epps Bridge Parkway that I remember being so peaceful and very woodsy.








Along the way, I saw several tent caterpillars tents.  Now the larva or baby caterpillars can be seen inside the tents.




Found these unique mushrooms






formal looking walkway along Timothy





I understand these are paper birch or river birch trees
(will check later)





another of the paper trees from a unique view





Walls Walls Walls and Fences.  Many different types along Timothy Road




Someone had some bad luck recently




I prefer to walk on grass, not sidewalks, sometimes the edge of the road is difficult and I have to walk on the tarmac until cars come along




another wall





turning down Wexford




corner of Wexford Place and Wexford Place...a loop 




the properties are very large and unique


some covered with trees




some covered with manicured lawns




some with very decorative fences






Aha a deer in the woods

He / She stood there motionless watching me for a long time



 some yards have a great deal of landscaping




some only raw natural woods




not sure of the type of tree
it is full of tent caterpillar tents





Heading back home




Stopped and looked a few times for 4 leaf clovers.

Usually find a few.

None this morning




aha another wild flower





a wall of crepe myrtle trees





trees I remember were 4 ft twigs




pine tree trimmed by Ga Power




a young twig that will grow to 60 or 70 ft some day




Future pine forest




used to be a tall tree




Passed or was passed by several people walking dogs this morning.




Due to my leg and back pain, I stopped and sat on railings like this one to rest.  It seemed to lessen the pain.


Comments

Popular Posts