Walk 2018 - 007 Honey Do Stuff Day

Walk 2018 - 007 Honey Do Stuff Day

Down in the Dumps mood much of the morning.  Focused on HONEY DO STUFF to break the mood.

Bi-Monthly clothes washing
every 3 day dish handwashing

called Lowe's phone disconnected
went to Lowe's to buy missing wrenches and allen head screw drivers

Bryan convinced me I didn't need them
recommended a discount store across the parkway
then said I should be able to remove the nuts
with the tools I have shown here.



the replacement fawcett I bought earlier in the week



existing faucet only partially dismounted



I have removed all but one water line

simply could not get there with any of my tools
and turn the dame nut at the top



ordered installment of my new faucet
by a recommended plumbing contractor
coming up some day from Monroe, Georgia
$119.

Now the simple repair is going to cost me $200

My Walking Campaign

100 Days of Health & Happiness Walks
#007

part of my inspiration is my friend
Taryn-Lee who completed the walk/hike up 
Kilimanjaro with her team this morning



Only walking I have today consisted of
short walks from my car into Lowe's and back out
twice today

4:00 off to THE GLOBE
to join Dac, Mary, Bud, Mark, Joe, and others of the regulars
to chat, hang out and listen to the musicians
from 4 to 7






A few laughs scattered throughout the day.

Lots of doubt and frustration mostly.

No Joy found in Mudville today.

Now to play some more WORDS™
and watch some tv shows to end my 7th day.


Comments

Popular Posts