Build a Life You Don't Need a Vacation From

Build a Life You Don't Need a Vacation From thanks to reading many books, articles, listening to records, audio tapes, cds, dvds, webinars, podcasts, attending many workshops, conferences, conventions

This has become my llfe

during the past couple weeks I have been striving to REVIVE this way of LIVING again


thank you for this meme

Deniz Keller shared Daily Vibes's video.

I have lived my life this way since 1976

I respelled the word W O R K into P L A Y

When I am hired to speak in various formats
I include time in front and behind to

P L A Y Grow, spend time with friends, Learn, travel

Also I have learned from many how to integrate
many forms of

P L A Y

into all my programs

People learn best when they are ENJOYING themselves
or when ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE and they NEED TO SURVIVE

I prefer to eliminate the STRESS

and to use Hans Selye's concept of EUSTRESS

Have FUN today.

It is your LIFE.



Comments

Popular Posts