Walk 2018 - 008 Pushing for distance today

Walk 2018 - 008  Pushing for distance today

Taryn-Lee's climb of Kilimanjaro one of my inspirations for 

Alan's 2018-100 Health & Happiness Walks.






I have been walking for Health hopefully leading to more Happiness since 1995.

The first major series I lost a lot of weight and change many of my eating habits.

In 2014 I walked out of my GPs office with the plan to improve my health numbers once again and control them for the rest of my life.

I planned to walk 100 Days, 100 Different Walks
beginning the the Athens-Clarke County and surrounding area.

Then in other states and countries as I traveled.

The countries included:

Brazil, Malaysia, Singapore, India, Oman, UAE, South Africa, Mozembique, Swaziland

My 129th Walk was my last in the series.  That was the day I was arrested twice for taking illegal photos and ended up in jail for 6 days and prison for 3+ weeks until thanks to my 
SAVE ROBERT ALAN BLACK team of 9 plus my children
and thousands of friends, colleagues, clients, strangers through Facebook, a Go Fund and a US State Dept Petition I was found
NOT GUILTY NO WILFUL INTENT TO DO HARM
by the 3 UAE Superior Judges
and released.

Since then I have started a second, 100 Day Campaign.  They only lasted 10 to 12 days or the longest for 20+ days before I quit, I gave up.

Today is DAY 008

I will be walking back from dropping off my car for quarterly maintenance and hopefully no REPAIRS.

This will be the longest walk so far in a single direction walk.















Quarterly Auto Maintenance time




Habitat Re-Store Store




Many options to reward myself with breakfast out



untaken path



My choice for breakfast






Amount of smokers may be lower but the number of littering smokers has not changed




not a mountain by rather a busy divided road with NO SIDEWALK




Sidewalks only on one side



More eating options




Sidewalk ends





no place I want to end up



Even more eating options




Sidewalk pavers like to have fun too









Use to find a minimum of 30 cents per walk.  Once found over $11

Today ONE CENT



TREES, TREES and More TREES I am home







Comments

Popular Posts