walk 2018 - 005 photos and notes

walk 2018 - 005 photos and notes

Today I am walking mostly pre-paths.

Typically I choose either the Roads/Paths/Trails less taken or create my own new path.

Today here are only the paths that are there already.





took a short cut this time






collect photos of interesting things wherever I walk or travel







One of my trails I have forged many times in the past 23 years of walking.




a flower to learn the name of





Patterns and textures fascinate me





another flower to learn the name of






not sure how many chipmunks were running around and each time I attempted to photograph one of them they moved.  Finally captured this one.







collecting interesting photos of water for the ACC Water Calendar for 2019.  I have photos in the 2018 calendar.







I remember when this row of trees on this property line were scrawny 4 to 6 ft high plantings






playthings in yards are one of my many photo themes



no sidewalk here

















maple trees are full of helicopter like seeds





walking on the grass again



there is a faint trail here










Home again






back to my computer once again







Comments

Popular Posts