Tiny Houses Traveling the World

thank you Danny Gonzalez for sharing this video.

My late wife and I once had a VW Campmobile and traveled often with it from Florida to all of the southern states, as far north as Toronto and as west as Chicago.

Today I wish I still had one to travel and perhaps live out of

the last 20 years I have focused on LIVING SIMPLY
and traveling to countries on the 6 continents often each year.

Instead of a TINY HOUSE I have usually lived out of
B&Bs, Pensions, hotel rooms from 1 to 6 star, SERVAS hosts homes, friends' homes.

If I could put
the contents of all my books on to my FIRE, Kindle or a Cloud
all of my photos, videos on my Smugmug account
virtual records of all my mementoes of my life
all my records, audio tapes, cds, dvds (music, tv, movies)

I could life so much simpler and easily in a TINY HOUSE

if my 74 years of stuff could become virtual

Comments

Popular Posts