Who is or has Alan been or becoming

Who is or has Alan been or becoming

Arthur

It is great that you have a single or a well integrated PASSION.

* * * *
As Paul Harvey used to say and wrote about in the USA

THE REST OF THE STORY  
(this is my attempt to share how and why I have gotten to where I am now)

I have had many that I have attempted to integrate now
for over 40 years.

Since 1985 I have attempted to use the principles and teachings of STRATEGIC  PLANNING that I began to learn then in the early years of my working professionally as a speaker, trainer, facilitator, consultant

Primary VISION

All the peoples in the world truly regain and continually develop their abilities to think creatively

Main Mission(s) in line with Primary VISION

Daily help people wherever and whenever to

a. accept that we are all born with vast capacities to think creatively and to create

b. accept that we can continually grow creatively

Objective(s) in line with Mission(s) and VISION
3 to 5 Year Plan(s)

Goal(s) in line with Objective(s), Mission(s) and VISION
1 to 3 Year Plan(s)

Task(s) in line with Goal(s), Objective(s), Mission(s) and VISION 1 day to 1 month to 1 year Activities
all plan to reach the other greater functions

Tactic(s)/Strategie(s) in line with Task(s), Goal(s), Objective(s), Mission(s) and VISION
Who, What, When, Where, Why, How

My obsessive, zealous training since 1976 in Human Preferences, Strengths, Skills, Talents, etc, i.e.:

Whole Brain Thinking Preferences
Behavior Patterns (D.I.S.C. and others)
Value Systems


Has helped me idealistically believe this can be done
using a truly integrated and based awareness/knowledge
of all these.

Sadly LIFE HAS HAPPENED

deaths, losses, disappointments, jail/prison, economic changes, competition from instant gurus with far better sales skills.

Because my primary nature is to be

My Extremely Upper Right and Strong Upper Left thinking, low or negative Lower Left and moderate Lower Right style




I have extensively studied TEAMS, TEAM BUILDING
TEAM LEADING and taught hundreds of classes
and given hundreds of presentations.

I am not the TYPICAL TEAM PERSON
I can work and have worked with many AD HOC TEAMS
for short times and usually to success.

I do not SUFFER FOOLS EASILY
or tolerate either BULLSHIT or EGOS

My focus is to SOLVE THE PROBLEM
or at least GENERATE MANY POTENTIAL IDEAS
that will LEAD TO SOLUTIONS

I am a pragmatic creative purist.

Over the past 42 years I have studied
how to understand how I... and others...





or in other terms how I... or others...

Not having an extrovert or normal Value System




I am mostly ambivert lean towards introvert
it depends upon my mood, my goals, the situation
and the people involved.

My Behavior Pattern typically based upon the principles
and theories of William Marston and Walter Clarke's

D.I.S.C. system are



When I met J. P. Cleaver, one of the most successful
sellers of his DISC System in the 60s, 70s, and 80s
he said I had the LOWEST "S" score he had ever seen.

Most versions (hundreds exist now) of the DISC system
created in the 1920s ONLY TALK ABOUT THE HIGH SCORES as being the driving force(s).

My obsession is for FLEXIBILITY and often for NEWNESS and under stress I will BREAK ANY RULE, that exists, as long as it does not hurt anyone else or potentially kill me.

Put all of this together and it describes me as...

M - an extreme intuitive ideator (UR)
I - an objective thinker (UL), 
N - moderate feeler (LR)
D- (LL) and moderate implementer when I commit to someone else.

During the 58 years I have worked and gotten paid for it
I have NEVER MISSED a commitment to anyone
whether I was paid or not.

BUT again LIFE has happened
and my obsession for FLEXIBILITY
has lead me to have many PASSIONS
throughout my life.

Primarily I have committed to and worked in
8 professions

Cartooning
Writing
Architecture
Interior/Spatial Design
Graphics & Signage Design
Teach/Training
Speaking
Consulting/Facilitating

Thanks for reading this far Arthur

Best wishes to you for a continually successful life in all aspects for as long as you live.

Alan

Comments

Popular Posts