To Organize or Not to Organize


To Organize or Not to Organize

Jo
I have been using, studying, teaching, creating HUMAN DIFFERENCE tests since 1976 when I took my first masters degree testing class.
Whether it is Herrmann Whole Brain, SOLAT, KOLB, GREGORC, Neethling Brain instruments or my own M.I.N.D. Design© or hundreds of others
they ALL report the same attitudes about how the primary styles/preferences/types approach ORGANIZING THINGS/STUFF.

LL/Upper Left/Left/Meditative/Thinker
moderately organized
once done using things
they are put away or discarded
not serious collectors
UR/Upper Right/Intuitive/Innovator
save everything
out of sight out of mind
file by pile
cluster their every increasing chaos
LR/Lower Right/Negotiative/People focused/Feeling Focus
save everything
scrapbooks
public displays in their homes and offices
LL/Lower Left/Directive/Adaptor
everything is systematically organized
what is not needed is filed, boxed, stored away
can put their hands on anything immediately
M & D fairly similar
I & N fairly similar
D's KNOW THEY ARE THE ONLY REALLY ORGANIZED PEOPLE
D's KNOW THAT ALL I's & N's are HOARDERS and CHAOTIC
Immediately following completing my PhD where I studied many of the tests from Hippocrates in Greece to the Tao-Ying/Yang in Japan to the latest in the late 70s and early 80s I did a correlation study using 300 of the most common used tests in English and discovered a correlation score of .9 and higher between them.

No matter which theory, model, quiz, test you take

If you work with someone with the same basic one you will

COINCIDE - basically do things the same way

If you are vertically different from others you will

COMPLEMENT - do mostly the same things the same way with differences or difficulties up to 25% of the time

If your preference/style/type is horizontally different you will

CONTRAST - 50% of the time you will do things differently and have problems

If your preference/style/type is diagonally different you will

CONTRADICT - have problems up to 75% of the time

M, I, N, D

M/D, I/N

M/I, D/N

M/N, I/D

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments

Comments

Popular Posts