Alan's Tree House of Books - every room a Man's Cave & a Study/Studio

Alan's "Tree House of Books" -
every room a Man's Cave & a Study/Studio



add to all the shelves, boxes, closets or piles of books not yet shelved only categorized add all my COLLECTIBLES and SAVED STUFF.

My Extremely HIGH Intuitive Thinking and Living preference causes me to

FILE BY PILE
(until the files fall over)

then I
FILE in FILE FOLDERS

then I
File those in filing cabinets

Then I
BOX UP LIKE THINGS

Then I
PILE THE BOXES of the same topics/categories

Then I
designate closets or entire rooms to specific topics as one of my professors on my doctoral committee, Kay Bruch, began doing after she became a widow and her son and daughter left their home.

Hmmm?

I have even considered hiring a library masters student to organize my

STUFF


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvgN5gCuLac

George Carlin 40+ year long ever growing comedy routine about
STUFF & #$%^

Yes I am an Intuitive Extremely Divergently Creative HOARDER
by some left brain preference people's standards.

"Out of sight,
  Out of Mind!

Everything I possess is filled with knowledge and memories

I live in a physical WWW/Google, Bing, Yahoo Browser!

Floor Plans


Dining area/Work Area since 2006 most days

Travel books
International Favorite cartoonists 



Living Room

Storytelling
Architectural Design
Artists
Classic books




Library (Guest bedroom)

left
top two shelves - biographies/autobiographies
all the other shelves - creativity books
actually in order by title or author's name


Master Bedroom

travel mementoes
books
photographic print books


Small Studio
LEFT WALL


Cartoon & humor




Small Studio
RIGHT WALL


mystery books
books about writing


Office 

Large size creativity books
puzzle books
Workshop Exercise files

office
wall by computer desk and  creativity large book shelves


Wall by desk and outside window wall

Left
Leadership

Right
leadership/management
training
exercises



Comments

Popular Posts