Specific Correct Answers or Endless Unclear Questions

Specific Correct Answers or Endless Unclear Question

M

based upon the variety of messages you have posted and your responses to my questions you

Like to live from the answers you have accepted

I tend to live from a very open, often changing perspective that I am not sure most of the time about the questions
and I stopped accepting single answers to any question through my 42 years working with the development of creative thinking

a. traits
b. skills & abilities
c. S.T.A.M.P.S.

Systems, 
Tools/Techniques, 
Approaches/Attitudes, 
Methods, 
Processes, 
Strategies (personal or professional choices)

My tendency to be TOLERANT of AMBIGUITY borderlines on obsessive or endless/infinite.

I continue to look for PATTERNS and STAMPS I can use to have some sense of control over my life.

Comments

Popular Posts