Don't Be Mislead by the Supposed Fame

Don't Be Mislead by the My Supposed Fame

I have had an interesting run since 1980 when I started speaking part-time while I was teaching full time at UGA and working on my PhD with Paul Torrance and also doing freelance work of many types based on the various kinds of art and design work I had already been doing since I was about 16.

Yes I have traveled to 93 countries with some of them many times

Yes I have presented at nearly 200 creativity conferences on 6 continents beginning in 1978

Yes I have given over 3,800 presentations from keynotes to concurrent sessions to 1/2 day to 10 day long workshops or training programs and taught at 3 different universities beginning in 1980 and ending in 2010.

Financial Success? no

the past 41 years have been filled with many adventures.

One too many that put me behind bars for 4+ weeks in a jail and a prison outside of Abu Dhabi in the dessert.

Fame, Respect????

Good luck with your next 30 years of your life adventures LEE.

Comments

Popular Posts