TEACHERS FROM 25 YEARS OF SCHOOL K THRU 5 DEGREES


thank you

8th grade homeroom Mr. Cunningham for all the extra things you did for each of us depending what you believed we would benefit from

my career day spent with Bob Hasting, AIA, at SH&G in 1957-58
in 1970 to 1971 I met him again as President, CEO of SH&G when I worked in the graphics & signage dept|

Mrs Johnson my art teacher most of my elementary school years
it was your frame drawings that your brother the architect did
that inspired me to explore architecture as a career, 1 of my 8 so far

Mr. Siegal my drafting teacher for 6 out of 8 semesters in High School who let me take some of those only 3 days week instead of sitting wasting time in a STUDY HALL

Dr E. Paul Torrance my greatest teacher, mentor, colleague and personal friend - the greatest gift I ever received from a teacher

some others were helpful

most were just doing their job and I was just another student, a "gray" student who usually got by and didn't cause problems that they never gave any personal attention to.

When I liked a course I got As.

when I didn't give a shit Bs to Cs

K to 12

from 1962 to 1983 I worked on 9 degrees and finished 5 of them, got diplomas for 4.

Comments

Popular Posts