Go BUCKEYES! or Go Blue....no longer care


Go BUCKEYES! or Go Blue....no longer care


Sherrie

My oldest brother
his wife
two of her sisters
their daughter my niece
are ALL GO BLUE alumni

I was rejected when I applied to architectural school
I challenged it and found out why

my own fault and a mistake on my high school transcript

"due to continual C grades in science and no math elective."

I was taking the hardest, advanced math class in all of Detroit called but one letter mistake by a student worker showed me as taking

SHMATH - Shop Math
not
SRMATCH - Senior Math

Actually I received a final grade in Biology from Mr. Zwickey because I spent my class time drawing flowers in the fields for him insead of attending class

Got a C in Chemistry even though my test average was a B+ or A-
because I wouldn't do Ms Puce's extra after school projects

Got a C in Physics in Mr. Holdridge's class because I didn't care one way or another. Found later that he and my father started the Industrial Mathematics Society in Detroit. My father didn't know who my physics teacher was.

Duh!

So instead I went to LIT to get my architectural degree.

I was told I could enter as a Freshman in Liberal Arts and then transfer to architecture in my sophmore year.

I refused to go to school one more year.

Instead I was in college from 1962 to 1983 and earned 5 degrees out of the 9 I started in.

Duh!

So sometimes I have rooted for the Buckeyes every since.

Hasn't mattered to me who wins for many years now.

Comments

Popular Posts