Our Lives as JIGSAW PUZZLES

Our Lives as JIGSAW PUZZLES thanks for sharing this Phyl Campbell

makes sense that companies that mass produce puzzles would use the same cutting templates/dies.

I may look through what few jigsaw puzzles I have left in storage to see if I can find a few, 4 of 5 from the same company and try to create a combined finished puzzle.

For much of the past 38 years I have used the metaphor or analogy of PUZZLE MAKING for my presentations

I bring many puzzle pieces to share
each of the participants in the workshops or audiences or my students bring all the various mix puzzle pieces that represent their lives

My goal is to help people put together a finished PUZZLE made up of my pieces, their pieces, the pieces of the others into a meaningful, valuable learning finished puzzle with no two being example the same. http://awkward.com/this-guy-noticed-jigsaw-puzzle-companies-use-the-same-patterns-so-he-made-some-mashups/?fbclid=IwAR1T9w6EQPC9HNzAy8sa-KsT8spgqltWQItb4nZc4sakS8xu9Ron_BQEudo



Comments

Popular Posts