In Another Life

Yes Diane

In Another Life

my father built his own huge drafting table using plywood and 2 x 4s. He used it when he was working on his degree in Mechanical Engineering from 1937 to 1941 going to night school while working full time as a master tool & die maker or a draftsman or beginning engineer at Lawrence Tech, a new engineering school that was started in 1932.

In 1962 I began my architectural degree at the new campus of Lawrence Tech and completed that degree in 1966.

Now LIT is LTU _ Lawrence Technological University with many new buildings and other facilities including dorms.

When I was a DAY STUDENT I understood that the total enrollment was about 5,000 students

Day
Night
2 year associate degrees

now their website says this about its enrollment and its program including graduate: Masters to PhD programs

Today, Lawrence Tech offers over 100 programs in four colleges, with a total enrollment of nearly 4,500 students, and employs over 400 full- and part-time faculty. In terms of enrollment, Lawrence Tech is among Michigan's largest independent colleges.

One of my goals when I graduated was to become a practicing Licensed Architect and a professor at LIT/LTU or another university.

I didn't begin my working as a professor at 3 difference universities until 1980 until 2010

UGA, CSU, Drexel

full time and/or of adjunct or online status

Comments

Popular Posts