Irregular Shaped PEG that does not match any other odd shaped peg


Irregular Shaped PEG that does not match any other odd shaped peg

The weekly time at TOMMY’S: Fun to Frustration

Occasionally the 2 to 3 hours I spend at TOMMY’S is FUN.

Too often it is mostly FRUSTRATION.

You occasionally strike up an interesting and fun conversation under the ear deafening noise, much of which I do not hear.

Susan sometimes asks me a question or I am able to interject into a conversation she is having without forcing or interrupting whoever is talking with her.

If I ask about her life, music events or travels the conversation can last a few minutes.

Wilson some days we carry on interesting conversation if Harry or anyone else is not sitting at the table.  Otherwise he gets deep into conversation with nearly anyone else but me.

Harry I try to spark conversations with about the deer, his dog(s), moths.  Not one of those topics truly interest me but he is so focused on them it can be interesting.

Patty, Susan's friend and I had an interesting chat for a while upon first meeting yesterday.

Last week I was involved in a very interesting and fun chat with MILT's (who I met later) mother about our mutual love of traveling.

The Archery teacher who is an Anthropologist yesterday I attempted to generate a conversation with using the very few bits and pieces I could remember I have heard him talk about with others over the past few months.

I was actually going to switch seats with him so he could sit next to Harry and closer to you because he showed no interest in talking with me.

We ended up with him attempting to teach me the difference(s) between Anthropology an Archeology

Anthropology according to the www
the study of human societies and cultures and their development.
the study of human biological and physiological characteristics and their evolution.

Archaeology is the study of human activity through the recovery and analysis of material culture.

The last minute or two he was trying to teach me that Archaeology was a subset under Anthropology.

Oh well.

I still don't really have his name in my memory banks...Randal?

Some days after experiencing a similar Sunday afternoon at TOMMY’S I choose not to show up for a couple weeks when I return hoping I will actually meet people who want to talk about subjects of interest to me

Art, Design, Travel, Experiences from our lives, Walking, Photography

on very rare occasions this happens.


BTW this is another example of some of my current writing that I often include in one of my dozens of blogs, usually without names....protecting the innocent and the guilty both

Thanks for taking the time to actually read all of this.

Comments

Popular Posts