customer service comes in many levels of quality


customer service comes in many levels of quality


varied customer service coming home from Penang:

not so good,
acceptable
good
better than average
kind

China Southern started out not so good
sporadic, had to call the stewardesses for water due to the extremely dry ai in the cabin a few times.
dinner meal was terrible
last breakfast was great
Delta food...non-existent unless I want to pay for anything more than two packets of cookies and a can of Coke....service attitude and water provision was excellent throughout the 4 1/2 hr flight from LAX to Atlanta
Friendly stewardesses

worst part of the lack of customer focused service came from the gate staff when i asked for my boarding pass,
a 30+ year FF member,
a current holder of 150,000+ FF points (silver I think at least)
I was told the passengers names would be read off between 10 and 45 min from the flight take off.

My tickets were bought a month ago.
I confirmed my outward bound flights 10 days before
and requested and was given specific, aisle seats as I request all the time
only to be told by the ROBOTIC acting gate staff that those are not guaranteed.

I became pissed
I became concerned

I have traveled from Penang to Guangzhou to LAX
and was not given a boarding pass for the seat I was promised.

I was concerned that I would end up with a center seat.

luckily I ended up getting an aisle seat, zone one, just as they were announcing zone two.

This is not customer service.

How many years do I have to fly Delta to be treated like a good customer?

hmmm?

When I was returning from Dubai in February of 2013
due to the horrible winter weather along the east coast of the US
all 3 of my connecting flights were cancelled.

The counter clerk provided me with very polite, friendly, efficient and effective service and re-routed my itinerary onto

Emirates from Dubai to Dallas over the north pole
American Airlines from Dallas to Atlanta.

The first flight left 2 hrs after my originally scheduled and paid for flight
and still arrived an hour earlier, totally missing all the weather along the Atlantic coast.

That was F A N T A S T I C service.

But alas several others times I have received PISS POOR service from a mix of Delta employees.

Hmmm?

Image may contain: text

Comments

Popular Posts