GREAT NEWS DOES COME IN EMAILS.....

GREAT NEWS DOES COME IN EMAILS.....

This email did not come from CHINA Airlines

Dear Mr. Alan,
Sorry for late reply your email. We would like to inform to you that your bags will forward to Penang Airport via Kuala lumpur Airport by flight MH712/24MAY/MH1148/24MAY under expedite tag PR489125/PR489160 (02 bags).
Flight MH1148 on 24MAY will arrive at Penang airport around 14.45 LT.
Thanks and Regards,
Dito
PT JAS Lost And Found Dept
Terminal 2-D Arrival Hall
Soekarno-Hatta Int'l Airport
Jakarta
Indonesia
Phone : 62 21 5500809/5500818
Email : cgk.lostfound@ptjas.co.id
Comments
Robert Alan Black thanks to many, many carrying people my bags will be delivered to my hotel tomorrow.
May 23, 2013 at 9:07am
LikeShow more reactions
Bill Barker Congratulations! Persistence counts.
May 23, 2013 at 9:20am
LikeShow more reactions
Pat Tith How will you celebrate?!   Great!
May 23, 2013 at 9:31am
LikeShow more reactions
Robert Alan Black actually tomorrow begins the highest of holidays for the Buddhists ....it is Buddha's Birthday and my friend Soo Beng and his family are taking me to enjoy the giant parade they hold each each.
May 23, 2013 at 10:49am
LikeShow more reactions
Robert Alan Black Bill....persistence works often to much of the time. What worked was so many people trying to help including 2 different lost and found baggage agencies and 3 or 4 different airlines.

A HAPPY ENDING to an annoying experience that began last Wednesday
evening at the China Airlines check in counter when they refused to let me have my paid for boarding passes because of a misunderstanding about the Indonesian VISA policies.
May 23, 2013 at 10:51am
LikeShow more reactions
Pat Tith All you need is one is cause a house of falling cards.
May 23, 2013 at 12:14pm
LikeShow more reactions
Pat Tith Now you will have to buy a new bag for all the purchases!!! Joke!
May 23, 2013 at 12:14pm
LikeShow more reactions
Robert Alan Black already did actually in Atlanta to carry the miscellaneous pieces after I checked the "2 RED BAGS". Hmmm?

I may leave it here with a friend or my client for when I return later in the year.


Might do what I did in South Africa after South Africa and Namibia last year. Leave a large suitcase of things behind for the hext year so all I have is a CARRY ON to take home.

Comments

Popular Posts