Healthcare Systems AROUND THE GLOBE

Healthcare Systems AROUND THE GLOBE



Scott 

in response to you THANK GOD FOR New Zealand

In 1977 while traveling I contracted CHOLERA in Egypt.

It didn't begin to show until after I board a 25 hr train ride from Athens, Greece to Beograde, Yugoslavia where after attempting to sleep until 8 am I was rushed to the emergency at their main hospital and spent 4 days under intensive care before I walked out

PAYING NOTHING

NO ONE asked for money

I asked the clerk at the hotel I had tried to sleep at the night before about how was that possible that I was not charged a bill

You have been and you can pay for it at government buildings or the post office.  If you don't you may be taken off the train while traveling to your next destination.

I immediately went to the main post office and paid my
horrendous bill for 4 days and nights in the hospital and various drugs or medicines they gave me.

Guess how much it cost?

Guess what it would have cost me in Denmark even as a tourist?

Wandering Alan
alan@cre8ng.com
http://www.cre8ng.com

travel, healthcare systems

Comments

Popular Posts