Yes the PEOPLE in Your Life can be Significant...Yet that Depends!

Yes the PEOPLE in Your Life can be Significant...
Yet that Depends!

the people in our lives

Family
Friends
Colleagues
Clients/Patients/Students
etc

it is the people

I have had a few families

1. birth family - 5 strangers in the same house connected by dna

2. 1st marriage family - in-laws were wonderful, my wife and I's relationship very weak and ended after just under 10 years for many reasons.

3. I maintained relationship with my 2 natural sons in a variety of ways while I chased my Passion, Purpose, Dreams.

4. oldest son was killed by a drunk drive in 1988

5. youngest son I visited for many years during an annual road trip to Florida

6. met my 3rd grandson when he was 1 week old, then about 1 then about 2 but have not had the income the past two years to pay for such trips by car or plane

7. daughter lives 60 miles away and leads an extremely active, busy, full life and the number of times I am now willing to travel 120+ miles to spend 2 hrs or less have reduced from 8 to 1 or 2 annually.

8. both brothers and their families cut me out of their lives over 20 years ago when my second wife died.  Not sure the real reasons but we never played together while growing up nor since.

FAMILY????

Friends I continue work at developing those in the various aspects of my life or my varied interests

Thanks to the internet, www, Facebook, a little because of LINKEDIN I keep in touch with dozens to hundreds daily or weekly

The last two days I have received various degrees of B-DAY greeings....over 500 that I have seen and I have responded directly to nearly every one of them.

THE PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE

the significance varies person by person

Comments

Popular Posts