Living a Moderately Hi-Tech Life Today

Living a Moderately Hi-Tech Life Today

many days while reading and writing on FACEBOOK I imagine I have become the PETER SELLERS character

CHAUNCEY

in the movie

BEING THERE.

In Chauncey's case it was COMMERCIAL TELEVISION, RADIO, NEWSPAPERS AND MAGAZINES that he "LIVED THROUGH" and not going out in public BEING with REAL HUMAN BEINGS...FACE TO FACE

In my case most to many days my communication is through

FACEBOOK, emails, occasional phone calls or telephony technology such as SKYPE, ZOOM, Google Hangouts, Facebook Phone and sometimes LINKEDIN

Hmmm?

I make a point of going to club and professional or personal group gatherings at least monthly

APG, Photo Sharing, Picture This (OLLI - SIG)

Athens Plein Air and AAA - Athens Artists Association, Lynton Art shows or other gallery showings in Athens or Watkinsville held by OCAF

Harriette Austin Writers Salon

Toastmasters 1779

Rabbit Box

OLLI

Memoirs Writing
LUNCH BUNCH

or activities at the ACC Public Library

each fitting various hobbies or interests of mine that match primary focuses in my life now for 40 to 60 years

I live a moderately Hi-Tech and Real in Person style life.

Comments

Popular Posts