Thank you Congressman Ted Deutch

Thank you Congressman Ted Deutch

On October 21st, 2014 I was arrested for taking a photo in Abu Dhabi and held in jail for 6 days before being transferred to Al Wathba Prison.


I was missing until Monday, October 27th when another prisoner asked his wife to connect me with my daughter in Georgia using their cell phones with me on a land line in Cell Block 3.

Friends and colleagues had been searching for 7 days when I did not show up on October 21st to go to Dubai for a meeting I had set up with some gifted education teaches.

My son was told on October 21st or 22nd that I was missing by a colleague of mine who would head up a team of 9 colleagues who spent hundreds of hours from the morning of October 21st until November 19th when I arrived home in Athens a FREE MAN once again.

My son told me when we talked on the phone during our last call while I was in the prison before I was taken to the Superior Court on November 17th that he had spoken with you Congressman that you were a good friend with some officials in the U.A.E. and that weekend in November you were flying to the U.A.E. for meetings and that you personally would

Look into my situation and try to help.

I am aware of many things a large number of people did during those 4+ weeks trying to help me.

As to what truly caused me to be sent to the Superior Court and what caused the 3 judges to rule

NOT-GUILTY due to no willful intent to do harm
and demand to have me released immediately

I may never know completely.

What is important is that I was and I have been FREE ever since to live my life how I choose.

THANK YOU FOR WHATEVER YOU DID TO HELP ME.

Comments

Popular Posts