Marco POLO I didn't truly become until 1977

Marco POLO I didn't truly become until 1977

Robert Alan Black would be interesting to see a map showing the locations of all our houses.
Manage
LikeShow more reactions
Reply6m
Barbara Karas Stork There were so many kids at that time, it would b dot on dot!!!
Manage
LikeShow more reactions
Reply1m
Robert Alan Black yes it would have so many dots.

Still would be curious what elementary or middle schools they came from and the various neighborhoods

I was not adventurous much when I lived on Joann Street

Walked to John Trix at Bringard and Scheonherr surrounded by Reno on the east and Wish Egan city park and State Fair at the far end.

I seldom ventured beyond Reno to the East, 8 Mile to the north, Waltham to the west and State Fair to the south on foot or by bike.

Once I started OHS in 1958 I did venture as far as Gratiot a few times or 7 Mile and Gratiot, McNichols and Scheonherr and to Ramona Bowl to Hoover on the west from 8 Mile to 7 Mile
Manage
LikeShow more reactions
Reply1mEdited
Robert Alan Black during high school my world increased someManage
LikeShow more reactions
Reply2m
Robert Alan Black once I started at LIT at 10 and NW Hwy my world expanded again

when I met my future life it expanded as far as Grand River from 8 to Greenfield

and so on and so on

until I chose to become a world traveler in 1967 and 1977 and eventually when I went on my first COMPLETELY AROUND TRIP in 2001.

Marco Polo I didn't become until 1977.

Comments

Popular Posts