To Facebook or NOT to Facebook

To Facebook or NOT to Facebook

note from my friend Francois about numbers of Facebook Friends

Alan 
this is why I like being a person out of the public eye. I can stay with my 100 friend goal and dont have to feel guilty. This limits the amount of crap I see daily... Unfortunately for your Facebook goals such a limit would be unobtainable.


Here is my response to Francois

My goals are to HELP as many people around the goal
to 

1. accept that we are ALL born with creative thinking abilities and capabilities or potentials

2. accept that we can continually expand and enrich them

3. accept that there are hundreds to thousands of
Creative Thinking S.T.A.M.P.S. that we can learn
to use to be more creative as LONG AS WE ARE ALIVE.

4. Facebook can be a marketing tool

5. I like connecting and staying in contact with people and have been doing that since 1978 when I did it with Postal Mail, Telephone and/or thru Face to Face meetings. The internet since 1984, then the www and since then numerous forms of Professional and/or Social Media. I have experimented with many of them since I first started using the ORIGINAL INTERNET before all the commercialization of it.

6. I would probably still be in prison serving a 5 year or longer sentence without hundreds to thousands of people using FACEBOOK trying to help me, such as you and Elena.

Alan
alan@cre8ng.com
http://www.cre8ng.com



Comments

Popular Posts