Hello Rita

DO YOU LOVE TO TRAVEL?

DO YOU WANT TO TRAVEL?

DO YOU WANT TO TRAVEL FOR LESS MONEY?

40 years ago I began my passion for international travel.

The Summer of 1977 I traveled throughout Great Britain (England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Eire, Wales and throughout all of Europe and parts of Eastern Europe, Greece and Egypt.

In 1978 Merry, my late wife, and I traveled throughout Great Britain and parts of France for 5 weeks.

then over the next 22 years I traveled for work and/or fun to many countries.

In 2001, 2003 I took my first two around the globe trips of the 13 I have taken up to 2014.

In 2003 a participant in the CPSI Springboard session I co-led told me about Rita Golden Gelman's book about her travels

Travels of a Female Nomad

The following she is sharing about a travel friend of hers and her book about HOUSESITTING as a way of reducing the cost of travel.

I have been invited to housesit for friends in Paris and a few other locations but I turned them down because it included pet sitting and I am not a pet person.

If you are it may be a great way to travel and save money while experiencing places from a local's perspective instead of from a traveler or tourist's.

Rita Golden Gelman
6:50 PM (13 hours ago)

to Alan, connecting
Thursday, November 16

Hi All,

I get tons of letters from readers of Tales of a Female Nomad telling me they wish they could afford the life I write about. Actually, it's a lot cheaper than living a traditional life. And a lot more fun!!! Here's another route that my friend, Kelly, is living. I got to know Kelly when I stayed with her in Mexico. I love her new book: How to Become a Housesitter: Insider Tips from the HouseSit Diva. It's available at a discount tomorrow, Friday. If you are thinking about travel, do buy it. It could change your life!!

Kelly Hayes-Raitt has been traveling and housesitting full-time for 8 years. She's housesat in London, Amsterdam, Berlin, Gibraltar, Hanoi, Osaka, Kuala Lumpur, throughout Africa and Mexico -- and even in a small Chinese village!....all while living free in other people's homes and caring for their pets.

She's finally sharing her tips on how she lands these great housesits. On Friday, for 1 day only, you can buy How to Become a Housesitter on Amazon at a steep discount: http://amzn.to/2hlj7UP

I read an early copy and Kelly answers every question you ever thought of asking...and dozens you never dreamed were relevant. Her insights, suggestions, and behind-the-scenes observations will literally open doors all over the world. If you ever wondered about housesitting, you need this book! Even if you only travel a few weeks each year, housesitting allows you to save hundreds of dollars on accommodations -- and to live like a local for a more authentic travel experience.

In this compact but info-jammed book, you'll learn:

√ How to get started in the competitive world of housesitting

√ Where to find the perfect housesits

√ 25 things you should consider before accepting a housesit

√ What to do in an emergency

Included in the book are links to 50 different housesitting web sites, a link to Kelly's personal housesitting agreement, a quiz "Is Housesitting Right For Me?" AND a link to 20% off the world's largest housesitting web site -- a $23 savings that pays for the book!

Traveling is so transformative. If you're intrigued, buy it at this bargain launch price. The price goes back upon Saturday. I wholeheartedly endorse it!

Love, Rita

Comments

Popular Posts