Are your students becoming what you are teaching them to become?

Are your students becoming what you are teaching them to become?

You receive excellent praise for your presentations, the content, the apparent value to the people who attend your presentations, workshops, coaching sessions.

Looking back over the 43 1/2 years since I began giving presentations about:

Leading, Communicating, Teaming and Creative Thinking

attempting to help people to become

EFFECTIVE, EFFICIENT, CREATIVE, PRODUCTIVE LEADERS

from supervisor to CEO

I have been asking myself

Who became a stronger, productive, creative leader because of what I attempted to teach train coach them to be based upon my reading, studying, thinking and presenting about

EFFECTIVE, EFFICIENT, PRODUCTIVE, CREATIVE LEADING.

I have collected testimonials, letters of recommendation for many years.

Sadly beyond those I have no real evidence that any of the thousands of people who have experienced any of my

Keynote Speeches
90 min to 3 day workshops
1/2 day to 10 day training programs
40 hr masters degree level courses
articles
books

who truly has become a more

Effective
Efficient
Productive
Creative 

Leader.

My hope for you is that you are collecting examples of your students, mentees, trainees, clients who are truly becoming

Powerful, Valuable SELF-LEADERS.

Praise Fades
Memories Fade

People rarely truly change.

Good luck in all your choose to do.

Comments

Popular Posts