Yes Nico, Walking Helps Lower Back Pain

Yes Nico, Walking Helps Lower Back Pain

I began walking as a regular practice in 1995

from 3 days to 5 days to 7 days

from 30 minutes to 60 to 90 to a couple hrs

it became an obsession 



in 2014 when I chose to start my 100 Days of Walking
I did it for 129 days in a row wherever I was at the time
or I would deliberately travel 15 to 30 minutes by car
to find a new place to walk



when I began traveling internationally in 1977
I walked, walked, walked every day I could that
I wasn't traveling to my next destination

sitting at a typewriter, desk top computer, laptop computer
for long stretches seems to put stress and strain on my lower back

my recent leg pain may also may have been caused by my excessive sitting

or it may have been caused by my walk down 



from the top of Stone Mountain

or....or ....or

still trying to find the cause.

Walking has eliminated lower back and pelvic area pain over the past 20+ years many times.

walking the same routes, paths................B O R I N G

that is why I take my camera along




walking in exotic locations is helpful

not traveling in exotic locations right now
except in my memory.

I tried imagining RE-WALKING the thousands of places in the past
while I walked back and forth in the common area at
Kalifa Prison



but alas MY 3RD EYE doesn't work 

I tried this also in Al Wathba Prison as I walked around
Cell Block 3....but not images, memories yes
memories I have an unlimited number


Created 
Collected

for 73 years.

Comments

Popular Posts