I am a HIGHLY DIVERGENTLY CREATIVE when I am at my BEST!

I am a HIGHLY DIVERGENTLY CREATIVE when I am at my BEST!

Dear Kathy

My mind and life has been more like the most complex highway intersection or train hub or airport hub.....

the only singleness for me during my life has been to

CREATE

then since 1976

Help people become the creative people their were born capable of becoming: mentally, physically, emotionally, socially, etc.

BOREDOM and IMPATIENCE are painful to me

From 1980 to 1990 I tried many things searching for MY THING (S).

I discovered my greatest presentations or programs, whether keynote or short meal presentation to 10 day workshops to 40 hr university masters degree courses were done when I let myself into the ZONE and let my spirit pick up on the people in my classes, groups, audiences.

I took on a contract with Georgia-Pacific in 1990 that I would be doing 24 months of content, 9 times each month.

I did deliver the content in the McGraw-Hill printed material that the Director of Training for G-P had bought at 10 cent on the dollar in huge supply.

I added exercises, visual aids, photos and no two of any month's programs were completely the same.

I took the contract to provide guaranteed income for 2 years and to see COULD I DELIVER THE SAME CONTENT OVER & OVER.

At 17 months I quit. The content was so weak, so repetitive and the attendance dropped at the 9 plants due to their increasing workloads and they WERE NOT USING WHAT THEY WERE SUPPOSEDLY LEARNING.

from 2013 until 2015 I did a 2-day program on Creative & Strategic Thinking 11 times for employees from customer service and phone sales in Malaysia. I designed the program and reworked it each time for a variety of reasons while making sure that key content was covered in each of the 11 but rarely the same way.

The on-site coordinator from Dunville asked me along the way

"You are the only of our consultants who doesn't do their programs exactly the same each time."

From 1980 onward I had many clients make that comment.

My response was

"What am I teaching?"

I have discovered through many ways I am at my best when I am truly whole-brained in what I do with the greatest focus being on being highly divergently creative.

Comments

Popular Posts