Having Life Principles to Live By

Having Life Principles to Live By

Dear Wouter

Thanks for sharing the 7 Life Lessons article

I have collected such lists now for about 50 years.

!
NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER GIVE UP
Winston Churchill

I have lived by that one now intentionally for 50+ years

2
Focus on your strengths
many people are given credit for that one

3
Find or Make the FUNNY
initially learned from Joel Goodman, long time colleague and friend
who also presented at ACRE in 1998

I learned it from him in 1978

4
Keep asking WHAT'S GOOD ABOUT IT?
that I learned also in 1978
Sidney X. Shore (mentor and friend)

5
Help people whenever you can.
my parents taught me this one and lived by it

6
Connect with good people
and walk away from BAD, CRITICAL, SELFISH people
72+ years have taught me that one.

7
Keep learning every day

and many more I continue to live by.

I survived this car wreck in January 1966
saved by two police officers
and medical team at a hospital near by.

8
Laugh, Smile every day no matter how bad things
appear to be.

9
Focus on doing meaningful work that benefits
the greatest number of people.



Comments

Popular Posts