Why do I work now after 56 years of working?

Why do I work now after 56 years of working?

F.

Clearly over the years since E, T, I and you met, hopefully we both have learned that the two of us
do most things differently for different reasons. We do have some of the same interests and both like to collect knowledge and use it when possible.

My only goal to work and get paid sometimes for it now is to subsidize my addictions

traveling
creativity conferences
storytelling festivals

the rest of the basics I have covered very simply.

Not trying to become another

EDWARD DE BONO
E. PAUL TORRANCE
KOBUS NEETHLING

simply me, myself and I

Alan who tries to help people

1. accept that they were born with vast capabilities to think creatively

2. that their culture, country, schools, parents, employers and possibly friends or even themselves BLOCK their creativeness and creative thinking.

3. that they can re-spark, re-learn, and learn anew more ways to be creative and think creatively all of their lives
I have never been able to

1. leap tall buildings in a single bound

2. walk on water

3. see through physical things

4. etc.

I have accumulated clusters and clumps of knowledge and skills that I have demonstrated over the past 40 years can interest, entertain, hold the attention of people and sometimes help them learn so that they can change if they choose.

Wandering Alan

alan@cre8ng.com
http://www.cre8ng.com



Comments

Popular Posts